Monday 10 October 2011

Thing 19

Thing 19 is a catch up week (phew!) on integrating things. Basically we are asked to look back over our posts and think about how we might continue using some of the tools we have reviewed. I have been introduced to so many new things but I think what has had the most impact is blogging, and the opportunity for reflection and creativity. Much of the inspiration I've drawn from #cpd23 hasn't so much been about the tools as about the 'space' given to think, share, innovate and create. I think I will most likely draw on #cpd23 for a long time, and go back to it again and again. I was already a Twitter and RSS user so the new tool that has had most impact on me is Blogger. It is so easy to use, and has so much potential for the user in terms of reaching out and sharing information. I am seriously considering using it outside of this course in a more personal venture. Professionally I hope to continue to find the space for reflection and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment