Monday 10 October 2011

Thing 18

Thing 18 is about Jing, screen capture and podcasts. I've put off doing this one partly because of the delay in the tutorial being made available but partly because I wanted to set aside some time to try Screencast-o-matic, reported as the most accessible in the tutorial. Sadly I've been having problems with this. Could be my PC rather than the tool but being limited on time and needing to move on I've given up trying for now. I notice in the onsite reviews that some people had difficulty with this. I do think this has great potential for demonstrating using web resources. We manage a few online databases and our Web Manager is excited by the idea of a film tutorial on using them so I will go back to this. As always grateful to #cpd23 for introducing me to something new again.

No comments:

Post a Comment